Workforce Mobility Solutions
As the global workforce has seen considerable changes with the widespread use of technology, it is becoming more common for workers to relocate due to talent shortages and economic pressures.
Stevens works with corporations that are seeking outside talent and bringing them onboard for short-term assignments designed as career development opportunities. These situations often meet long term organizational goals and employee objectives. We offer global relocation services including consulting for our corporate clientele.
As a professional relocation company, we offer strategic solutions that will meet your company’s objectives and guarantee employee satisfaction.
We offer a plethora of flexible relocation assistance packages to meet your needs. In working with our corporate clients, Stevens recognizes the need to synthesize employee needs and organizational demands.
Relocation costs can often end up being a point of contention between employers and their employees, so we are sensitive to everyone’s unique set of requirements. We can work with you regardless of your relocation plan to ensure that all needs are being met in a timely and affordable manner.
Each organization will offer a unique set of terms regarding the move. We know that variation is key to creating the perfect relocation plan for you and your company.
- Employee Choice – Many of our clients give transferring employees different relocation options. Transferees may request standard policy, to have Stevens cover the move or to complete the move themselves. Our relocation service center is an excellent tool for companies and employees working through a relocation.
- Lump Sum – Some companies prefer to allocate a specific budget (lump sum payment) for employee relocations. The average relocation package lump sum will range usually depend on the distance of the relocation. We work directly with transferees to build a relocation solution that addresses their needs, time constraints and budget.
- Reimbursement Options – Companies often choose to reimburse employees after relocation is complete. The most common reimbursement plans are partial (only specific moving expenses covered) and full (all moving expenses covered).
- Relocation Management Companies (RMC) – Our clients occasionally choose to outsource relocation management responsibilities to a RMC of their choice. We understand the importance of following outlined processes while simultaneously supporting your organization’s needs, and have a successful track record working with significant RMCs.
Stevens works to ensure that your employees are satisfied with their relocation. Our aim is to facilitate a comfortable, safe move without all the hang-ups and stresses of the DIY strategy.
Our relocation consultants can minimize pressure on your employee but giving them a streamlined focus. We provide all the necessary resources and tools they will need to successfully relocate their household items and family.
We know that moving is stressful on all involved, but the added pressure of relocating and starting a new position can be even more difficult than usual.
Our consultants work with you and your employee to determine what special services might be needed, including packing, long-distance shipping, and unpacking services.
We have a connected team of global agents located all over the world. We partner with them to offer unpacking services in locations all over the world – so even if you are leaving Saginaw, we can still help you get your stuff unloaded wherever your new location is.
Relocating for work means you will need to pack up your personal belongings as well as relevant office equipment. We will work out a packing schedule with your employee to get everything done efficiently. We offer night and weekend services to our corporate clients due to busy work-week schedules.
Some benefits of partnering with Stevens for corporate relocations include:
- Access to our relocation service center, where experienced relocation consultants are on hand to assist you with every stage of your move.
- Full-service moving capabilities including packing, storage, long-distance shipping and specialized handling for oversized or bulk items.
- Double the difference invoicing to protect companies from billing errors and additional charges. If you are charged too much for relocation, Stevens will credit your organization “double the difference” of the error toward your next move.
- Top-rated drivers who are experts in hauling, customer service, claims reduction and safety, and will get belongings to their destination in a safe and reliable fashion.
Ultimately, we want you to feel secure and ready for your employee’s relocation journey. Our consultation staff will work right alongside you to ensure that nothing slips through the cracks.
Workforce Mobility Solutions with Stevens
We offer full-service, insured, moving services all over the globe.
If you are looking workforce mobility solutions for your employees, we’ve got you covered. We know that there are so many different facets to planning a relocation, so don’t let yourself get overwhelmed with the multitude of tasks. We can get you started in no time – regardless of what stage your at in the planning process.
Whether they are relocating within the United States or planning a move overseas, Stevens can help relocate your employee seamlessly.
For more information, please give us at call at (844) 849-6567. Or fill out this form for a free estimate today!