Great Lakes Bay Area Storage
Using a storage facility can be a great idea if you are planning a move or in need of extra space in your house. Storage is an important but often overlooked part of the moving process. Decluttering your house and storing possessions that are taking up room in your house can make your home like a showroom. When you put your house up for sale, having less stuff inside can make your house seem more spacious and move-in-ready for open houses and walk-throughs.
Stevens Moving & Storage Great Lakes Bay Area is the best destination for all your storage needs. Our warehouse storage facilities are indoors, climate controlled and surveilled 24/7 to ensure the safety of your belongings. We can meet your long-term and short-term storage needs and move your belongings to and from our facility safely and efficiently.
At Stevens Moving & Storage, you can rest well knowing that your possessions will be inside of a highly secure warehouse that is monitored 24/7 with high-end surveillance systems and professional security. When choosing a storage facility, you need to make sure that your company takes preventive measures for theft.
Besides high levels of security to protect your belongings from theft and other threats from the outside, we make sure that your belongings are well maintained while they are in our care. Our facilities are climate controlled to prevent damage from harsh conditions such as extreme heat, cold and humid conditions. Here is a short list of items that need to be kept in controlled environments:
- Wood furniture: Extreme changes in weather conditions can warp your wood furniture and excessive heat can varnish it. Exposure to moisture can cause toxic mold and mildew to grow on it.
- Leather furniture: Be careful when putting leather furniture into storage. If your facility is not climate controlled, cold winter temperatures may cause the leather to crack.
- Electronics: Keeping your electronics at a moderate temperature is very important. If they have LCD screens or working motors and are kept in cold temperatures, liquids may freeze. At the same time, if the temperature is too hot you can speed up internal chemical reactions which will cause your device to lose its charging capabilities and cause damage to screen displays.
- Artwork: If you own valuable artwork, we have everything you need to it safe. If you are doing a home renovation or are completing a move, using our storage facility is a great way to protect your art.
- Special collections: Baseball cards, stamp collections, and should all be kept in controlled in environments.
Make sure you find the most reliable and trustworthy storage solutions for your treasures. Stevens Moving & Storage Great Lakes Bay Area has decades of experience storing and caring for personal belongings.
Situations for Using Warehouse Storage
Do you even need warehouse storage? Some people do not realize the benefits of using a storage facility let alone knowing if they should use it. Here are some things to keep in mind when considering if you should use a storage facility:
- Temporary Job Assignments: Sometimes people take temporary job assignments that require them to relocate to a new state or outside of the country. Rather than leaving your personal possessions at home, you can put them in long-term storage.
- Open Houses and Walkthroughs: When you have your house listed for sale, taking advantage of our warehouse storage can help your home sell quicker and for more money by decluttering your closets, removing extra furniture, and storing personal family pictures to make your house look bigger and move-in-ready for potential buyers.
- Downsizing: If you are moving to a smaller home and you have things you are not ready to part with, using storage can be handy. You can then take the time to make room for them, store them long-term, or find a new home for them.
- Renovations: When you have workers entering your home and renovating it, you are more likely to experience damage to your favorite things. Using short-term storage will allow you to place things like artwork, furniture, and valuable items in a warehouse to make sure that they are taken care of.
No matter what you wish to store, we have a solution to meet your needs, whether you require commercial or residential storage for long-term or short-term. We also offer storage for oversized items such as pianos and sofas.
Our professional moving team can move your possessions from your home to our storage facilities. They are trained to handle large, bulky items and fragile items with great care and technique.
Free Storage Quotes
For the best storage experience choose Stevens Moving & Storage Great Lakes Bay Area. Whether you are in Midland, Bay City, or Saginaw our facilities offer the safest and most convenient storage solutions for your storage needs. We offer the highest levels of security and protection with competitive pricing. Whether you are looking for long-term or short-term storage, we have you covered. Our facilities are indoors and climate controlled to protect your most delicate possessions from damage.
When you are ready to put your belongings in storage, Stevens Moving & Storage Great Lakes Bay Area will be ready to help. Please fill out our free storage quote or call our phone number at (844) 849-6567 to begin making your storage arrangements. Our friendly customer service representatives are eager to assist you.