Over the years, Stevens Moving & Storage has helped residents, commercial businesses, warehouse operators, medical facility managers and school administrators ship their fragile electronics and electronic equipment. Electronics shipping requires a certain level of attention to detail and special handling. Much like hauling and transporting fragile items like antiques and pianos, our moving crew has experts in safely packing, palletizing, shipping and handling electronics and equipment of any size.
Stevens Moving & Storage has over 100 years of expertise, the right packing materials and the proper moving equipment to successfully move electronics such as:
- CD, DVD and Blu-Ray players
- Printers and projectors
- Displays and monitors
- Hospital electronic equipment
- Gaming consoles and video games
- Computers, laptops, and TVs
- Lab equipment
Electronics Storage & Equipment
Our electronics storage warehouse offers a secure, climate-controlled facility, proper forklifts, security and video surveillance which enables Stevens Moving & Storage to properly guarantee the safety of your electronics and equipment. If you’re in need of a solution for the pick-up and processing of your commercial, corporation or residential data and electronic storage, Stevens Moving & Storage is at your service.
Electronics Packing & Shipping
Stevens Moving & Storage crewmembers will work quickly to ensure each electronic device is inspected for problem areas and packaged with care and precision to avoid any unnecessary damages. Preventing such a mishap is our top priority and our movers take every step to ensure the safety of each item.
Our process for quickly shipping electronics is effective and cost-efficient. If you need to pack and ship a large computer mainframe or big computer workstations, we’re here to help! Ask about our:
- Packing materials including pallets, pallet jacks, shrink and bubble wrap, packing peanuts, packing tape and moving boxes
- Inventory items
- Item pick-up
- Onsite packing at your location
- Disassembly/Reassembly of electronics
- Domestic and international electronics shipping
- Electronics and electronic equipment valuation coverage
Steps on Being Prepared for Electronics Shipping
- Back up your data before completely shutting down your electronics.
- Take a photo of the back of your electronics to make reconnecting them easier.
- Disconnect all wires and cables.
- Wrap wires around themselves and secure with a zip tie to ensure they don’t get tangled.
- Keep the components of your electronics with each other including wires, cables and any other small accessories to avoid any becoming misplaced.
- Keep a record of your electronics make, model and serial number prior to shipping.
- Stevens Moving & Storage cannot remove antenna or satellite dishes without a professional installer.
Receive An Electronics Shipping Quote Today
Stevens Moving & Storage has experience packing servers, electronic devices, sensitive commercial equipment as well has high-end electronics. We offer a depth of knowledge and expertise to provide you with the best electronics shipping services possible.
If you’re looking for a moving and storage company to help with an upcoming or ongoing moving project in the Great Lakes Bay Region, look no further than Stevens Moving & Storage.