[dropcap]I[/dropcap]n the moving and storage industry the crewmembers at Stevens Moving & Storage are constantly given challenges that require special handling skills. If there’s one thing we know, it’s how to properly move heavy and bulky items, specifically pianos.
To safely transport a piano, certain precautions must be followed to ensure the instrument is moved without damage. In fact, one of those includes having the right equipment and skills to delicately handle your piano throughout the moving process.
Thankfully, our piano movers at Stevens Moving & Storage are equipped and professionally trained using best practices to move your instrument with caution and care.
Why Choose Stevens Moving & Storage to Move Your Piano?
If you’re stuck wondering where “piano movers near me” are located—don’t.
Within the Great Lakes Bay Region, we at Stevens Moving & Storage specialize in safely moving large, heavy and expensive pianos and organs. How?
- We use special equipment like dollies, blankets and harnesses
- We ensure a smooth disassembly, transport and set-up
- Our movers are qualified and trained
- We are properly licensed and insured
We never turn down a job because it’s “too hard.” To us, we understand that piano moving can be a nerve-wracking experience, especially if it’s an antique or holds sentimental value. Whatever the case may be, it’s likely a valued instrument and it’s our goal to ensure no mishaps occur when transporting your piano or organ.
Professional Piano Moving Services
From uprights, spinets, grands to all shapes and sizes of organs and pianos – we move ‘em all! We will help develop a plan to tackle any type of piano you need to move while ensuring the safety of your piano, your property and our movers.
- Piano Disassembly: Most uprights don’t require disassembly, though if you’re moving a grand piano, you’ll want to either ask for help or remove each piece including the piano lid, pedals, lyre, music rack and legs. Our movers will carefully remove and wrap each individual piece to ensure no damages occur to separate pieces.
- Piano Reassembly: Once we have transported your piano to your destination safely, our moving team will work quickly to reassemble it in the space of your choosing.
- Piano Storage: If your home or commercial business is undergoing renovations and you need a space to store your piano, our climate-controlled warehouse storage is PERFECT for keeping your piano in a safe, temperate climate under 24/7 surveillance.
- Long-Distance Piano Movers: If you’re moving out-of-state, Stevens Moving & Storage can help! We also specialize in transporting your piano long distances, as part of your move, or as a single-item shipment.
- Piano Moving Equipment: Our movers come equipped with piano dollies, harnesses, blankets, padding and other materials to protect your property and the piano itself during loading/unloading and transport.
Contact the Piano Movers at Stevens Moving & Storage
Stevens Moving & Storage are piano moving specialists with a century’s worth of expertise transporting pianos of all shapes and sizes customers all around the Great Lakes Bay Area.