Relocation Within Healthcare
Stevens Moving & Storage Great Lakes Bay Region is a full-service local and long-distance moving company providing services across the national and transnational area. One area of expertise is our work with healthcare systems throughout the U.S.
Relocating your physicians, staff and other providers is not an easy task. It’s important to get them there on time, on budget and focused on the job at hand. Stevens will work within the guidelines of your moving policy or help you design a policy to include value-added relocation services to ensure every move will be convenient, budget conscious, organized and reliable.
Working with high-profile employee relocations is our specialty. Your moves take priority and you will feel that with each physician we service. It takes transparency, time, attention to detail, and a fully integrated partnering relationship. Our dedicated team will ensure satisfaction, remove roadblocks and strive for no surprises.
Benefits for Physicians
As a transferee, the success of your relocation is Stevens’ priority. Our promise is to listen, guide, respond, and keep you informed while we manage the details.
Whether this is your first professional move, or you have moved before, our Move Counselors will work side-by-side with you to come up with a personalized moving plan that fits your budget.
The Relocation Process
The Stevens relocation process is easy – simply contact one of our expert Move Consultants, either by phone or online. You and your consultant will discuss and create a customized moving plan, based on an agreed upon price estimate, in order to accurately reflect the services you need for a successful move!
Our Move Counselors will maintain constant communication with you throughout the decision-making process to offer suggestions and continuous support. We are always looking to provide cost-saving solutions to make each move as cost-effective as possible.
We minimize the stress of moving by offering quality assistance through every step of the process, ensuring your relocation goes as smoothly as possible, including giving real-time shipping updates and day-of support.
During the packing, loading, and delivery process, our move center team will be in contact to track any concerns or modifications and can view and make real-time updates so that needs are met swiftly.
About 2 weeks after the move, our Move Counselors will contact you again to check-in regarding the move. Satisfaction and feedback are recorded for further analysis and implementation strategy.
Our Relocation Consultants are well-versed in all aspects of relocation assistance including:
- Managing stress and uncertainty from moving
- Strategizing a Move Plan
- Origin selection and partnering with destination agents
- Coordinating with third-party services
- Claims processing assistance
- Relocation process tracking
Stevens Moving & Storage Great Lakes Bay Region is part of a large organization of professional movers that are located all over the world. Depending on how far your physician is going, we can connect them with our system of global agents.
Benefits for Your Healthcare Organization
Aside from offering cost-efficient, quality service, our top-notch system can handle whatever comes our way during the sometimes-turbulent moving process.
Stevens offers a variety of unique benefits when relocating your healthcare provider including:
- Personalized Moving Plan – Our relocation team will work with your transferees to have a controlled, organized, and efficient moving plan. Our consultants will serve as the primary contact for you and your transferees for efficient communication and real-time updates.
- Pickup and Delivery – We offer an on-time pick-up and delivery system for our clients, regardless of the time frame. With our happiness guarantee, we work hard to keep you and your healthcare providers happy. Our Move Counselors will help customize a flexible schedule giving your transferee the ability to coordinate and prioritize their move efficiently.
- Reporting System – Our internal communication system tracks and monitors our customer feedback. Our staff provides real-time status updates to let us know their progress through every step of the moving process. We offer client-specific reports that let us determine our quality performance and tracking status.
- International Capabilities – For physicians that are being relocated across the globe, they are facing a huge lifestyle change. From navigating new cities to learning different languages, the world seems huge when you are about to embark on a new move. Stevens International can handle physician and healthcare facility relocation’s all over the world through our global partnerships. Our Relocation Consultants can provide counseling for those that are uncertain about their international move.
For several years, Stevens Moving & Storage in Michigan’s Great Lakes Bay Region has maintained contracts with both large and small healthcare facilities throughout the U.S. Our company has remained a trusted organization when assisting healthcare providers with their relocation needs.
Healthcare organizations and the people who work for them provide an important service. We take your job seriously as a healthcare provider and strive to offer quality services so that your organization can begin offering excellent patient care as soon as possible.