Stevens Moving & Storage Great Lakes Bay Region offers a full-service relocation assistance center that can provide you with all the guidance and tools you need to pull off even the most difficult move.
Corporate relocation requires an in-depth understanding of your company’s unique goals and concerns. Our experts have years of experience under their belt and can help you create the perfect plan for your corporate culture and needs.
Our team will help you every step of the way by consolidating your focus on the most important aspects of your relocation.
Corporate Relocation Consultants
We want to provide you with all the tools you need to have a seamless corporate relocation.
Each customer will get a personal relocation consultant who will guide them through the moving process. The consultant will act as the primary point of contact throughout, giving you a streamlined, focused approach to your move.
Typically, the consultation process works within a pre-planned time frame:
- The consultant will introduce himself or herself to begin the pre-move process.
- You will discuss your needs and goals. The consultant will answer any questions you may have after completing our pre-move survey.
- You will be given materials to review that will show you what you can expect from Stevens Moving & Storage Great Lakes Bay Region before, during and after the move.
- Schedule and confirm your moving date.
- Review the items and tasks you’re for responsible to ensure the relocation is completed as efficiently as possible.
- Your consultant will follow up after moving is complete to answer any final questions.
We follow these simple steps so that you can be prepared to get started on your corporate relocation. Ultimately, you should feel well-prepared and confident on moving day with your consultant and moving team by your side.
Moving Services for Corporate Relocations
We offer comprehensive, cost-efficient moving services that are designed to simplify the corporate relocation process.
These services include:
- Pre-move strategy and planning
- On-site pack and load service
- Unpacking and set-up
- Short-term, long-term, and permanent storage solutions
The corporate relocation process can be difficult. Moving somewhere for a new job can be overwhelming. We strive to ensure that you have all the potential services you could need at your fingertips. Once we have all the necessary information from you, our consultants will start planning your move immediately.
There won’t be any lag time in-between your service request and the planning implementation.
Corporate Relocation Checklist
We know from experience that the best way to get our customers moving is to give them a thorough background of what to expect. If you utilize a few, handy tips, you can ensure your move runs smoothly.
Some things to keep in mind for your corporate relocation:
- Look for a home finding service in your new location
- Sell or donate old household/office items you no longer need
- Get your travel plans in order for moving day, such as buying a plane or train tickets
- Look for language training if you are embarking on an international move
- Ensure that your family members have plans for schooling and work lined up at your new location
Get a Free Quote
We offer full-service, insured, corporate relocation offerings.
If you are looking for corporate relocation management services and moving help, we’ve got you covered.