Movers Flint MI
Since 1905, Stevens Moving & Storage of the Great Lakes Bay area has served all of Flint, Michigan and the surrounding Genesee County. When you move with Stevens, you’re choosing to be backed by a company that offers you services which save you time, meet your budget and fits your timeline.
Aside from our century’s worth of experience, the following accreditations and qualifications should put you at ease when choosing Stevens Moving & Storage as your local Flint movers:
- Certified ProMover.
- Licensed and Insured.
- Family owned and operated for the last five generations of Stevens families.
- Accredited by the BBB with an A+ rating.
- Local contributor toward Move for Hunger.
- Members of the Michigan Movers Association.
From residential and commercial moving services to corporate and international relocation, Stevens Moving & Storage can help. We can even store your general household goods in our warehouse storage or get to work handling the logistics of your commercial warehousing and distribution needs.
About Flint MI
Flint, Michigan is the largest city in Genesee County. It is within the region known as Mid-Michigan and lies along the Flint River, roughly 60 miles northwest of Detroit. Originally, Flint was founded by a fur trader in 1819 named Jacob Smith and quickly became a major lumbering area on the Saginaw Trail.
Today, you can explore woods, water, cityscapes, natural landscapes and the various trails of Michigan’s largest county park system. Flint, Michigan has a big city feel and is as easily navigable as a small town. From amusement parks and county parks to art galleries, antique shopping and breweries, Flint has a ton of things for every age to enjoy.
What to do in Flint MI
- Crossroads Village & Huckleberry Railroad: Enjoy this recreated historic town in Genesee County. It will bring you back to a simpler time with more than 34 historic buildings. You can take a 40-minute trip on the Huckleberry Railroad and go 45 feet up in the air using the Charles W. Parker Superior Wheel.
- Flint Institute of Arts: The Flint Institute of Arts is one of the largest art museums in Michigan. Look at collections of more than 8000 art pieces spanning over 5000 years. From American to European art, marvel at the 15th century and modern-day art pieces of Flint, Michigan.
- Stepping-Stone Falls Park: One of the most scenic places in Michigan, Stepping Stone Falls is one of Genesee County’s largest park system. Enjoy summer and spring days by making your way through the Flint Bike Path where you can walk across a footbridge to access the Stepping Stone Falls themselves.
- Longway Planetarium: Longway Planetarium is Michigan’s largest planetarium and presents educational and entertaining shows exploring astronomy and science topics every day of the week. Longway Planetarium’s dome is the largest in Michigan, with a state of the art Digistar 5 projection system. The planetarium is a great place for science field trips, summer camps and annual public events.
- Flint Farmer’s Market: Open year-round, the Flint Farmer’s Market has locally sourced goodies and arts and crafts during the weekend. Load up on supplies at the meat market or pick up some freshly baked breads, pastries or indulge in delicious cheese and wine pairings.
Flint Michigan Moving & Storage Services
- Residential Moving Services: Whether you’re a single household or a family of four, making a moving within Flint can be an exciting time.
- Commercial Moving Services: If you need to move down the hall or across town to a smaller or larger office, Stevens Moving & Storage can help keep the downtime to minimum and reduce disruption as best as possible to ensure a speedy and professional office relocation.
- Corporate Relocation: You need a proper relocation company that understands the nuances of an employee relocation. With services like pre-move counseling and policy consultation, we offer a wide range of corporate relocation packages tailor-made to your company’s needs.
- Packing & Unpacking Services: Packing all or some of your stuff? Either way, our job is to help! We have professional packers aplenty to help secure your items safely in their containers and/or boxes to help avoid your belongings shifting.
- Warehouse Storage Solutions: Stevens Moving & Storage short-term and long-term storage solutions are ideal for all types of belongings you wish to keep secure and safe. Our climate-controlled storage helps reduce environmental damages to your items and they’re also kept under 24/7 surveillance to ensure they remain under lock and key.
- Warehousing & Distribution Services: Whether you’re a large or small operation, you may have a need to store your raw goods and/or materials. Stevens Moving & Storage can do that and more including improving your inventory accuracy, reduce labor-intensive procedures and centralize control of your inventory.
Aside from our large array of services, Stevens Moving & Storage also offers services for those working within the government or military with moving and storage services, including international relocations. With over 110 years of trusted experience in the moving industry and a network of over 900 global agents worldwide, we are ready to assist you if ever you plan to relocate.
Flint, MI Moving Quote
From 1905 until today, Stevens Moving & Storage has always kept their customers as a top priority. Our goal is to ensure we provide top-quality moving and storage services to everyone we remove, regardless of the size of the move or where the move is taking place.
For more information on how we can help make your transition to or from Flint as seamless and as easy as possible, fill out our free quote form or contact us today at (989) 755-1404.